Please try the following instructions:
- Go to GeneSpring installation directory\app\msvc_redist\
- Run the following executable vcredist_86.ext (for 32 bit) vcredist_64.ext (for 64 bit)
- Delete all files in this folder: \bin\license\
- Launch GeneSpring.
If you are still unable to launch GeneSpring, please send the following files to GeneSpring Support (informatics_support [at] agilent [dot] com):
- Recent log files from the 'logs' folder of the installation directory.
- The compressed (zipped) \bin\license folder.
These files will help us in identifying why the error has occurred.