Frequently Asked Questions
You may export a view as report, image, html, or text file.
Yes, GeneSpring 13 allows you to export reports in the .pdf format. To be able to export views as .pdf files, Right-click on the view -> Export as -> Report -> Select download as pdf.
To merge reports before exporting, please follow the steps below:
1. Save the reports.
2. Right-click on the reports individually and mark them as Global report.
3. Go to the Global items.
4. Select the reports of interest.
5. Right-click and select Merge.
To export annotations, please use the following procedure:
1. Inspect the entity list of interest.
2. Configure the technology column so that the annotation of your interest appears under “Selected items” and save the changes.
3. Launch the view with the entity list of interest being the active entity list -> Right-click over the view -> Export as-> Report.
4. Select “Advanced” in the report type.
5. Move the annotation of your interest to “Selected items”.
6. Click “Preview” and then save the report or download as a pdf file.